Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Here I come..

I've been online since 1993, but have for some unexplained reason (stubbornness, aversion to change, hmmm...I could name hundreds of reasons) been resisting blogs. It appears that is about to change. Not that I have much to contribute (other than my ramblings about this and that). I think the reason for me doing this is simply to see what all the fuss is about.

Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself: My name is Zrinko and I am a technoholic. I am sure that Webster Dictionary would not approve the word choice, but technocolic is a good term to describe me. I really like all things computer, as well as other gadgets that may be associated with computers in any way.

I plan on posting regularly, mostly my thoughts on new computer equipment, news, software, as well as other random ideas.

No comments: