Sunday, April 10, 2005

Gmail me?

Google this, Gmail that. Google is everywhere (at least in the tech world).

I say I love Google even after being forced to write this blog for the second time because Blogger.com, another Google site, went down in the middle of my publishing session, and about 500 words were lost. But what do I have to complain about? 99% of the time I receive great service, sleek blog tools, and all that for absolutely zero deneros.


Back to Google, and its innovative tools. Just after my last fiasco during the upload of the latest blog, I wrote the previous paragraph, and immediately after that the site came back up, and what is the first link that I see after logging into blogger.com? How to recover lost uploads…Worked like a charm. However only day after I started getting an “Internal Server Error” when I try to access Blogger.com. Weird stuff. It now appears to work in FireFox but not IE6. Usually we hear exactly the opposite: “Works with IE6 only”. Hey, I use both browsers, so I don’t really care.

No comments: