Monday, March 29, 2010

Acer laptop dissapointment, part III - The Final Chapter (I hope)

Well, got my Acer laptop back...after being gone for about 55 of last 60 days.

I open the unit are are greeted with a disappointment - this time in form of "this copy of Windows is not genuine" or something like that...I was so shocked, I did not even have the presence of mind to take a screen-shot.

However, the good news is that after rebooting 4-5 times, the message's yet to come back, which tells me that it was just a fluke I saw it the first time. Mind you, I am running a copy of Windows 7 Ultimate received directly from Microsoft.

The screen looks good (besides the ton of fingerprints which I should send Acer thank you not for), no flickering dots, or bright/dark areas...

Fingers crossed something else does not crap out....

No comments: